"Pennsylvania Impressionism" (Signed Limited Edition)Members price: $67.50
Non-members price: $75.00
add to cart
Also see the Standard Hardcover Edition.
- 368 pages and over 350 lavish color reproductions
- Biographies of more than 80 artists
- A lively history of the New Hope art colony
- New scholarly research on the Pennsylvania Impressionists
- A feature on the renowned Bucks County framemakers
- This beautiful, hardcover volume is the definitive study of Pennsylvania Impressionism.
- A thoughtful gift and a treasured addition to the bookshelf of anyone who values the rich artistic heritage of Bucks County.
Edited and principally authored by the James A. Michener Art Museum's Senior Curator Brian H. Peterson, the book also includes essays by the nationally known art historians Dr. William H. Gerdts and Dr. Sylvia Yount, with additional contributions by Erika Jaeger Smith, Associate Curator of Exhibitions, Dr. Constance Kimmerle, Curator of Collections, Birgitta H. Bond, Librarian and Database Coordinator, Mary O'Brien, and Tricia Fagan.