Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the printer for card stock brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing printer for card stock.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
10 Best printer for card stock Reviews:
1. Astrobrights/Neenah Bright White Cardstock, 8.5″ x 11″, 65 lb/176 gsm, White, 75 Sheets (90905-02) – Packaging May Vary
- Smooth finish for superior printing results
- 65 pound cardstock
- Acid and lingin free for great quality that doesn’t deteriorate
- 75 Sheets
Additional Info :
2. Neenah White Index, Heavyweight Cardstock, 300 Sheets, 110 lb/199 gsm, 94 Brightness, 8.5″ x 11″ – MORE SHEETS! (91635)
- WHITE INDEX CARDSTOCK: Providing sturdy and strong results, this 110 lb. Index cardstock is heavier than standard 65 lb. cardstock, yet lighter than 80 lb. coverstock.
- VERSATILE AND DURABLE INDEX CARDSTOCK: This heavy weight white index cardstock features our smoothest texture for stunning and professional everyday projects. As an online exclusive, the 300 count Neenah Index Cardstock has more sheets than before!
- IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY PROJECTS: This smooth index cardstock is ideal for documents flyers brochures calligraphy hand lettering and crafting
- PREMIUM PRINT PERFORMANCE: Create crisp prints with high-color reproduction and jam-free results Enjoy bleed-free double-sided prints in copiers inkjet and laser printers Plus our cardstock is lignin and acid-free to reduce yellowing over time
- WORKS GREAT WITH OTHER NEENAH PRODUCTS: Mix and match Neenah Cardstocks or pair it with Astrobrights Color Paper or Colored Cardstock for bold and vibrant impact
Additional Info :
|Color||White 110lb Index|
3. Printworks White Cardstock, 67 lb, 92 Bright, FSC Certified, Perfect for School and Craft Projects, 8.5 x 11 Inch, 100 Sheets (00540)
- Create and print impactful covers, cards, signs, School and craft projects with PrintWorks White cardstock
- Includes 1 pack of 100 sheets
- White cardstock 8. 5 x 11 is printable on both sides
- Quality on all inkjet and laser printers and copiers
Additional Info :
4. Neenah Cardstock, 8.5″ x 11″, 90 lb/163 gsm, White, 94 Brightness, 300 Sheets (91437)
- BRIGHT WHITE CARDSTOCK: The smooth texture and crisp bright white color of our 90 lb cardstock produces high resolution images and prints for attention-getting and professional documents
- LETTER SIZE CARDSTOCK: This 8.5″ x 11″ white cardstock comes in a pack of 300, so you always have enough on hand
- IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY PROJECTS This smooth cardstock is ideal for documents, flyers, brochures, calligraphy hand lettering, and crafting!
- PRINTER COMPATIBLE: Works well with printers including inkjet and laser for jam-free every day printing Plus, it’s crafted to be lignin and acid-free for long-lasting results
- UNIVERSAL USES: You will be amazed at everything you can do with this cardstock featuring a clean, bright white smooth finish that makes text, photos, and graphics pop
- WORKS GREAT WITH OTHER NEENAH PRODUCTS: Mix and match Neenah Cardstocks or pair it with Astrobrights Color Paper or Astrobrights Colored Cardstock for bold and vibrant impact
Additional Info :
5. Avery Printable Business Cards, Inkjet Printers, 90 Cards, 2 x 3.5, Clean Edge, Heavyweight (28878), White
- Printable cardstock lets you design and print your own personalized business cards
- Our most premium business cards feature Clean Edge(R) technology so that cards snap apart easily and leave behind the smoothest cleanest edges of any printable business card available
- Optimized for inkjet printers for jam & smudge-free performance. Add crisp text and vibrant images to both sides of the professional business cards.
- Personalize your white business card with your own design or choose from thousands of free templates
- Ideal for professional-quality printable business cards gift cards gift tags coupons or customer loyalty cards; use the back for photos maps and notes
Additional Info :
6. Darice GX-2200-06 Core’dinations 50-Piece Card Stock Paper, 8.5″x11″ Sheets
- PREMIUM CARDSTOCK – Darice Great White Cardstock is crafted on smooth 65-pound paper. The 8.5” x 11” sheets can be easily cut, folded and run through a printer.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY – The classic white cardstock paper is acid-free, lignin-free and creases without flaking. Paper crafts, certificates and presentations get a distinguished look with the exceptional quality of this true white cardstock.
- VERSATILE – Go ahead and get creative with this thick paper that’s perfect for creating die-cuts, embellishments and handmade cards. Use for crafting, charcoal art, gel pen sketches and more. It also makes excellent scrapbook paper!
- VALUE PACK – Always have quality crafting paper on hand with this 50-sheet value pack.
- FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS – Whether it’s for crafts in the classroom or creating professional works of art, this premium heavyweight cardstock will help you find your inspiration and create something great!
Additional Info :
7. Accent Opaque White 80lb, 8.5” x 11” Cardstock Paper, 216gsm, 250 Sheets 1 Ream, Premium Super Smooth Heavy Cardstock Printer Paper for Ink Heavy Invitations, Cards, Menus, Images and More, 121947R
- THICK, WHITE CARDSTOCK PAPER – Accent Opaque heavy card stock paper offers a high bright-white shade and super smooth near matte finish. It’s premium cardstock paper with excellent printability, proper ink holdout & minimal show-through for vibrant prints
- IDEAL FOR INK HEAVY PRINTING – This premium card stock printer paper makes colors bolder, brighter and more realistic for heavy ink and image print jobs. It also has superior strength for die- cutting, scoring & folding
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED – Accent papers are 100% made in the USA and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified. When you buy Accent card stock paper, you are helping replant forests and support sustainable forestry jobs for landowners in America
- PAIRS WELL WITH OTHER ACCENT PAPER – For a consistent look to your project, pair this 80 pounds card stock with Accent text weight copy paper. Look for our complete line of text weight and cover weight papers in super smooth, smooth and vellum finishes
Additional Info :
|Color||80lb – White|
8. Astrobrights Colored Cardstock, 8.5” x 11”, 65 lb / 176 gsm, “Spectrum” 25-Color Assortment, 75 Sheets (80944-01)
- MORE COLORS FOR BIGGER AND BRIGHTER PROJECTS: Our “Spectrum” 25-Color Assortment of 65 lb cardstock boasts a vibrant color for eye-catching documents and projects that demand attention You’ll get 3 sheets each of Colors: Lift-Off Lemon, Solar Yellow, Galaxy Gold, Cosmic Orange, Solar White, Pulsar Pink, Plasma Pink, Rocket Red, Re-Entry Red, Orbit Orange, Fireball Fuchsia, Outrageous Orchid, Planetary Purple, Gravity Grape, Venus Violet, Gamma Green, Terrestrial Teal, Lunar Blue, Celestial Blue, Blast-Off Blue, Martian Green, Terra Green, Vulcan Green, Stardust White, Eclipse Black
- PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY PROJECTS: Colorize your documents, flyers, crafting, school projects, color-coding and more Whether in your home, office, or classroom, Astrobrights is the only choice to bring your ideas to life!
- SAVE MONEY ON INK: Printing on Astrobrights gives you all the benefits of color without the high cost and extra time of printing with colored ink Just add black ink!
- FULLY DYED PAPER: Astrobrights paper is dyed throughout for seamless cutting, folding, and tearing, without a white core
- ASTROBRIGHTS CARES: We are committed to conserving our natural resources through responsible business and manufacturing policies and practices Astrobrights products are FSC certified for responsible forestry
Additional Info :
9. Neenah Wausau Paper Premium Printable Multipurpose Card Stock – 30%
- Use for vibrant color-coding, menus, posters and more
- Compatible with copiers and laser/inkjet printers
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Pair with Astrobrights color paper (sold separately) for bright projects
- Templates available online
Additional Info :
10. Hamilco White Cardstock – Flat 4 X 6″ Heavy Weight 80 lb Card Stock for Printer – 100 Pack
- GREAT PRICE for SUPERIOR QUALITY cardstock – We use highest quality, ACID FREE, thick, and durable paper, MADE IN USA, and we are very low priced.
- ELITE PACKAGING –Securely packaged in a box to ensure you get your card stock in perfect condition and for your convenience to store your card stock.
- HIGH QUALITY VIBRANT PRINTS – When you print on Hamilco cardstock, your cards will look professionally printed. Ideal for LASER, INKJET & COPIER PRINTING.
- NOT A FOLDING CARD this card does NOT have a score to fold.
- MULTIPLE USES – Excellent for Greetings, Invitation, Postcards, Index Cards, Note Cards and Flash Cards. FLAT 4″ x 6″, Heavyweight, 80lb cover cardstock, 215 GSM with 96 brightness.
- RISK FREE! – 100% CASH BACK if you are not satisfied! Click ‘Add to Cart’ and BUY IT NOW!!!
Additional Info :
How we Selected the printer for card stock
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing printer for card stock is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the printer for card stock market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a printer for card stock is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the printer for card stock from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the printer for card stock made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing printer for card stock, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A Michener Museume‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using printer for card stock. There are many different types of printer for card stock that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a printer for card stock is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best printer for card stock that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular printer for card stock Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of printer for card stock products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All printer for card stock models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular printer for card stock
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for printer for card stock?
printer for card stock offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as printer for card stock.
2. Are printer for card stock worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative printer for card stock on the market. But are these printer for card stock really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new printer for card stock?
You’re looking for a new printer for card stock that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of printer for card stock is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of printer for card stock is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the printer for card stock we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a printer for card stock?
You can determine whether you need or want a printer for card stock by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
printer for card stock is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the printer for card stock? There’s no need to worry about it because Michener Museume has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!