To help you find the smart sprinkler brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing smart sprinkler.
Read on and know which is right for you.
10 Best smart sprinkler Reviews:
1. Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller, 8 Zone 3rd Generation, Alexa and Apple HomeKit Compatible with Hyperlocal Weather Intelligence Plus and Rain, Freeze and Wind Skip
- Save money and water! See up to 30-50% savings on your monthly water bill. App Compatibility-iOS 10.3+ and Android 4.4+; subject to change. Mobile app is required to connect the controller to Wi-Fi. Web app available on most browsers. The Rachio controller must be connected to the AC power adapter included. DC Transformers are not supported
- Avoid watering in the rain. Exclusive weather intelligence plus automatically skips unnecessary watering with features like rain skip, wind skip, freeze skip, and more.
- Control from anywhere with the easy-to-use app. Run sprinklers, view upcoming schedules, and observe your estimated outdoor water usage.
- Experience fast DIY installation. Rachio Smart sprinkler controllers replace 99% of existing sprinkler controllers. Install in 30 minutes or less with no special tools needed. Our in-app installation tutorial helps you get online and watering in no time!
- Deliver all the water your plants need; no more, No less. Rachio creates tailored Smart schedules based on the specific needs of your lawn, including plant type, soil type, sun exposure, and more.
Additional Info :
2. Orbit B-hyve 4-Zone Smart Indoor Sprinkler Controller
- WELCOME TO B-HYVE: Looking to get a smart sprinkler controller? If this is out of stock, or if you want the best, check out the CES Innovation Award-winning B-hyve XR smart controller
- WI-FI CAPABLE: Fully functional with Android, iOS or web app for total control, wherever you need it; fast and easy pairing using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Technology
- FREE APP: Easy programming from the B-hyve App in both Android and iOS platforms; no subscription, no hidden fees
- LIVE WEATHER FEEDS: WeatherSense technology provides smart watering based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, and historical ET
- MULTI FUNCTIONALITY: Operates with or without Wi-Fi connectivity by storing app-set programs on the timer
- MANUAL OVERRIDE: When you need access to your water, but don’t want to cancel or change your watering programs
- SAFETY FEATURES: Built-in fault detection and surge protection
- USE WITH 110V ONLY: Compatible and compliant only with North American electrical outlets; international versions are available for markets outside North America
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: EPA WaterSense and SWAT Certified
- SUPPORTS: Master valve and pump relay setups; CONVENIENT: Plug-and-go line cord and transformer
Additional Info :
3. WYZE WSPRK1 Smart Controller, Smart Sprinkler Timer with EPA Watersense, 8-Zone WiFi (1 Year of Automatic Weather-Based Watering with Sprinkler Plus Included), Black
- Water from Anywhere and Water Saving: EPA WaterSense test passed and savings water yearly. Manually start and stop watering from anywhere with the Wyze app.
- Weather-Based Watering*: Water when your plants are thirsty, not when it’s raining. The advanced Smart Schedule algorithm uses hyper-local weather data to automatically decide when to water each zone. Be confident that your lawn and plants are always taken care of. (*Requires Sprinkler Plus – 1 year included.)
- Simple Scheduling: Create fixed schedules to water your plants on specific days of the week, including dedicated sunrise/sunset settings.
- DIY Installation: Wyze Sprinkler replaces your existing controller in less than 20 minutes and automatically creates a schedule for you after setup.
- Stay Notified: Turn on notifications to know when your system starts or stops watering.
Additional Info :
4. Orbit 57985 B-hyve XR Smart 8-Zone Indoor/Outdoor Sprinkler Controller, Compatible with Alexa, Charcoal Gray
- THE FUTURE OF WATERING: Winner of the CES Innovation Award, the B-hyve XR is built for easy installation and a best-in-class experience
- EASY PROGRAMMING: Use the free B-hyve app to create watering schedules, set duration times, get alerts and control everything right from your smartphone; the controller’s long-range Bluetooth connectivity also makes for a fast pairing process
- AUTO ADJUSTS TO WEATHER: Automatically adjusts to weather changes, including rain, wind and freeze delays, and gives more water in dryer times too
- ULTIMATE CONTROL: Multi-color LED light ring and three full-color digital displays allow you to instantly see your timer status; the built-in manual watering override button on the timer also allows you to start or stop watering without using the app
- SAVE YOUR PLANTS: B-hyve’s exclusive WeatherSense tech receives local weather data and adjusts your smart sprinkler controller to deliver the right amount of water to your plants
- SAVE YOUR WALLET: No subscription, no hidden fees; B-hyve is also EPA WaterSense certified to save water, and may be eligible for rebates from your local water or utility agency
- USE WITH 110V ONLY – Compatible and compliant only with North American electrical outlets; international versions are available for markets outside North America
Additional Info :
5. Rachio 8ZULWC-L R3e Generation: Smart, 8 Zone Sprinkler Controller, Compatible with Alexa, Gen, Gray
- Automatically save money and water. See savings in your monthly watering bill with the Rachio 3e Smart Sprinkler Controller. For even greater recurring water savings, check out the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller!
- Cut back on unnecessary watering – without compromising your lawn’s health. Rachio 3e’s standard Weather Intelligence automatically skips unnecessary watering with features like Rain Skip, Wind Skip, Freeze Skip, Saturation Skip, and Seasonal Shift. Select the best-selling Rachio 3 for premium Weather Intelligence Plus features and upgraded weather forecasting.
- Control your sprinklers from anywhere with Rachio’s free, easy-to-use app. Run, pause, and stop your sprinklers directly from your smartphone or mobile device.
- Get watering in no time. Install the Rachio 3e in 30 minutes or less with no special tools needed.
- Deliver the water your plants need – automatically. Rachio creates smart schedules based on the needs of your lawn, including plant type, soil type, sun exposure, and more.
Additional Info :
6. Orbit 21004 B-hyve Smart Hose Faucet Timer with Wi-Fi Hub, Compatible with Alexa ,GRAY
- COMPLETE CONTROL: The B-hyve app is fully functional for android, iOS or web devices and gives you control wherever you need it, from anywhere in the world, program the timer using the app, or let the weather-based software create it for you
- SMART WATERING: Weather sense technology provides watering based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical et and live weather feeds it automatically adjusts your controller to deliver the right amount of water to your plants
- CERTIFIED TO SAVE WATER: B-hyve is certified for the rigorous Water-Sense testing protocols, ensuring it will save you water
- KNOW THE FLOW: The built-in flow meter allows you to track water usage, and can be measured by gallons or by time ideal for all kinds of applications, including watering plants, gardening, washing your car, filling your pool, and greenhouse/hydroponics
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE: Setup is very straightforward and simple just download the B-hyve app and create an account, then install your timer at your hose faucet, then program your timer in minutes
Additional Info :
7. Rain Bird ST8O-2.0 Smart Indoor/Outdoor WiFi Sprinkler/Irrigation System Timer/Controller, WaterSense Certified, 8-Zone/Station, Compatible with Amazon Alexa (2.0 replaces Obsolete ST8O-WIFI)
- New and Improved model 2.0 WiFi timer; features numerous upgrades and replaces the Obsolete ST8O-WIFI model
- WiFi signal conveniently places control of your timer in the palm of your hand
- Super easy to program; allows access to timer functions from anywhere in the world
- Compatible with: Amazon Alexa, Apple iOS 8 or greater, and Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later
- Access timer functions via: wireless network, in-range mobile device, or directly through control panel
- Daily watering schedule automatically adjusts based on season, local weather, temperature, and humidity
- Enable Notifications in the Rain Bird app to be informed of what’s happening in your yard even when away from home
- Watering Delay feature suspends watering from 1 to 14 days; programming resumes automatically once delay has ended
- EPA WaterSense certified to provide at least a 20% water-savings over non-certified timers
Additional Info :
8. Eve Aqua – Apple HomeKit Smart Home, Smart Water Controller for Sprinkler or Irrigation System, Automate with Schedules, Bluetooth and Thread, App Compatibility
- Control your sprinkler or irrigation system via the Eve app, Siri, or onboard button. Or effortlessly set up schedules that automatically water your garden independently of your iPhone and home network – even when you’re on vacation
- Say goodbye to watching the water meter or flooding your garden, thanks to the auto shut-off function. Compatible with all popular hose systems and multi-channel water distributors such as from Gardena or Kärcher; offers 7 watering periods
- HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use and advanced security; get up and running in a flash with quick & easy set up and no need for a bridge or gateway
- Supports Bluetooth and Thread, and joins your Thread network automatically. Thread requires a HomePod mini as a border router
- 100% Privacy: No Eve cloud, no registration, no tracking. Local intelligence and direct communication without bridge or cloud dependency. Our highly professional, multilingual product support team is also based in Germany and ready to assist
Additional Info :
9. Netro Smart Sprinkler Controller, WiFi, Weather aware, Remote access, 6 Zone, Compatible with Alexa
- Fully Automatic – EPA WaterSense certified, dynamically creates and adjusts watering schedules optimized for your plants/lawns
- Lifetime Cloud Service – Connects to WiFi(2.4G), monitors and controls your sprinkler system anywhere from iOS(8.3+), Android(5.0+) devices and Web browsers
- Eco Friendly – Save up to 50% of your outdoor water use with advanced water saving technologies including weather forecasting and historical statistics
- Water Restriction – Alerts and auto complies to the watering rules in your local area
- Easy Installation – Installs or replaces in around 15 minutes with basic tools. No professionals required. Indoor use only
Additional Info :
10. RAINPOINT Sprinkler Timer with Wi-Fi Hub, Smart Watering Timer Programmable Water Timer Hose Faucet Timer, Wireless Remote Control Irrigation System with Water Flow Meter, for Outdoor Yard, Garden
- 📱 [Easy Programming via APP]: When the sprinkler timer is connected to WiFi (2.4Ghz WiFi Only), you can simply program it and manage your watering schedule via RainPoint App (Android, iOS) from anytime and anywhere. No need to worry about watering plants when you go out.
- 🌦 [Smart Watering & Rain Delay]: This watering timer has weather sense and it can be connected to Rainpoint Wifi soil sensor (not included). It will check local weather forecasts and soil moisture, then adjust the watering schedule or start rain delay automatically as you set.
- 📅 [3 Individual Watering Programs]: Rainpoint Wifi Irrigation timer has 3 separate watering programs, which means it has 3 different start times per day with customized watering frequency and duration. So you can decide to water at fixed times in the morning, noon and evening.
- 💦 [2 Watering Modes, Track & Save Water]: This Wifi hose faucet timer built-in water flow meter and has 2 watering mode: Irrigation & Mist, which records the water flow during use and provides more scientific watering settings to save water.
- 🏡 [Co-management with Family]: Rainpoint Wifi water timer allows you to add family members and share home irrigation management. Enjoy the time to manage the yard with your family. No more worrying about repeating watering.
- 🔊 [Notice Before Purchase]: Rainpoint WiFi sprinkler timer only connect with 2.4GHz WiFi. If your router is a dual-band router, please independently enable the 2.4GHz WiFi band and name it differently from the 5GHz WiFi band. If you have any questions with RainPoint products, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
How we Selected the smart sprinkler
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing smart sprinkler is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the smart sprinkler market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a smart sprinkler is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the smart sprinkler from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Choose the smart sprinkler made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
The world is full of amazing smart sprinkler, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
Stability and Control
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using smart sprinkler. There are many different types of smart sprinkler that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a smart sprinkler is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best smart sprinkler that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
What Are the Most Popular smart sprinkler Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of smart sprinkler products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All smart sprinkler models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular smart sprinkler
1. What is the price range for smart sprinkler?
smart sprinkler offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as smart sprinkler.
2. Are smart sprinkler worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative smart sprinkler on the market. But are these smart sprinkler really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new smart sprinkler?
You’re looking for a new smart sprinkler that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of smart sprinkler is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of smart sprinkler is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the smart sprinkler we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a smart sprinkler?
You can determine whether you need or want a smart sprinkler by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
smart sprinkler is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the smart sprinkler? There’s no need to worry about it because Michener Museume has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!