Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the thermal label printer brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing thermal label printer.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
10 Best thermal label printer Reviews:
1. ROLLO Shipping Label Printer – Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High Speed Shipping Printer – Compatible with ShipStation, Etsy, Ebay, Amazon – Barcode Printer – 4×6 Printer
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels – save hundreds of dollars on label costs – don’t fall victim to our competitor’s business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s (one shipping label per second). Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer) – Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.57″ to 4.1″ wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4″ x 6″ shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
Additional Info :
2. MFLABEL Label Printer 4×6 Thermal Printer, Commercial Direct Thermal High Speed USB Port Label Maker, Etsy, Ebay, Amazon Barcode Express Label Printing Machine, White
- 【Widely Application】Our thermal label printer works with any Thermal Direct Label including shipping labels and barcode,no ink needed,perfect for Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy, PayPal, ShipStation ShipWorks, ShipGator, Shippo, shipping easy, stamps and others.
- 【High Speed Printing at 127mm/s】Fast printing ,5 inches per second.Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- 【Adjustable Printing Width 】Prints labels from 1.57″ to 4.25″ width , ideal for 4″ x 6″ shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more.
- 【Compatible with Windows Only】Only Compatible with Windows XP,7,8,10 and newer. Not compatiable with Mac.Not work with Phone App
3. Bluetooth Thermal Label Printer 4×6 – High Speed Shipping Label Printer, Wireless Label Maker Support Windows & Android & iOS, USB for MAC, Suitable for Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Shopify, USPS Barcode
- [Bluetooth Thermal Label Printer]: Bluetooth wireless printing via smartphone or Bluetooth enabled Windows laptop. Compatible with Android, iPhone, Windows and iPad (ATTENTION ❗: Mac OS devices are not available by Bluetooth, like MacBook; When you install driver for MAC, please choose “Label Printer” as the device not BY426(Page 16 of the user manual)).
- [Ink-Free Thermal Technology]: Desktop label printer, it prints speed up to 150mm/s, quietly and efficiently printout. No toner or ink required, and high quality 50sheet thermal paper is included. Clear and waterproof label printing.
- [Commercial Grade Printer]: Label printer for shipping packages, widely work with shipping platforms like Endicia, Dazzle, ShipStation, Shipping Easy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro. Label printer for small business, support with major E-commerce like eBay, Amazon, Easy, and Shopify. Available for any Thermal Direct Label with a width range from 1.57″ to 4.1″.
- [Easy to Setup]: Label maker machine is pretty easy to set up and works as expected. It came with printer driver on USB drive. Just follow the easy to read directions to set it up and then you can run your small business in minutes.
- [Great Customer Service]: Customer support covers call-in service, live chat (Facebook), e-mail, remote assistance, always there for any issues you may encounter.
Additional Info :
4. Zebra ZP505-0503-0018 Zebra Thermal Label Printer (Renewed)
- Thermal Label Printer
- USB, Parallel, and Serial
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm
5. MUNBYN Shipping Label Printer, 4×6 Label Printer for Shipping Packages, USB Thermal Printer for Shipping Labels Home Small Business, Compatible with Etsy, Shopify, Ebay, Amazon, FedEx, UPS, USPS
- [One minute to set up ,Money and Time Saver.] 203DPI Thermal Label Printer Easy work with All Windows and Mac System. Do not Support ChromeOS system.MUNBYN Shipping label printer installs and works like a regular thermal printer that can create customized labels directly from any application.
- [Easy Learning Labels]MUNBYN 4×6 label printer Auto Analyze and learn your label,bring more convenience to your business. Suitable for Most Thermal Direct Label -including Warehouse labels, Shipping labels, Food Nutrition Labels, Amazon FBA Labels, UPS, USPS,etc.
- [Multi-Compatibility]MUNBYN thermal label printer compatible with all major shipping and sales platforms Labeling _like Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Poshmark, Fedex, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo,Ordoro,Endicia Dazzle,Shipwire,Shipworks,Stockx,Xps ship,etc.
- [Automatic Label Identification]- Insert the label, MUNBYN Postage label printer will automatically catch the label and feed it into the printer. This address label maker Support prints labels from 1.57″ to 4.3″ wide,suitable for shipping labels and warehouse labels
- [Environmentally MUNBYN Printer]150mm/s High-speed Printing Speed – Use by Japanese ROHM printer head, Green Friendly Mailing Label Printer, No need any Cartridges or ink. MUNBYN Provide free lifetime customer support and product protection for any product issues via live chat, phone calls, and emails, even remote-desktop operations support as you need.
Additional Info :
6. Thermal Label Printer – iDPRT SP410 Thermal Shipping Label Printer, 4×6 Label Printer, Thermal Label Maker, Compatible with Shopify, Ebay, UPS, USPS, FedEx, Amazon & Etsy, Support Multiple Systems
- 【High-Speed Printing】Supported by 5.9inches/s (150mm/s) high-speed printing technology, iDPRT SP410 label printer can print 72 sheets of 4×6 labels per minute, improving your working efficiency considerably. Supporting the width of 2”(50mm)-4.25”(108mm) and the length of 1”(25mm)-11.81”(300mm), this shipping label printer is able to meet needs on various platforms including UPS, USPS, eBay, Amazon, Shopify, etc.
- 【Good Manufacturing】 With stable manufacturing, iDPRT commercial label printer is durable and could be used for a long time. The customized print head can stably print 160,000 standard labels. Advanced thermal direct technology enables this label printer to print without toner or ink. This high-speed thermal printer is easier to operate, more user-friendly, stable and economical.
- 【Auto Label Detection】 With the intelligent paper return function, our label printer could adjust the position automatically and precisely, making the whole process fast and convenient. You won’t waste any piece of paper because the automatic induction positioning could confirmed that each piece of label paper is printed correctly.
- 【Advanced and Convenient Design】 Portable and exquisite with high-quality materials, DPRT SP410 label printer is durable and textured. The adapter is built-in so that it could avoid the mess of the external charger and reduce the situations of plugging in and out, which is safer and easier to move during the period.
- 【Compatible with Windows & Mac】 The shipping thermal label printer is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Please download the driver from the official website or CD before printing. With the Free Bartender Label Editing Software provided, you can easily to create any labels you want to print.
Additional Info :
7. Zebra ZP450 (ZP 450) Label Thermal Bar Code Printer | USB, Serial, and Parallel Connectivity 203 DPI Resolution | Made for UPS WorldShip | Includes JetSet Label Software
8. DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
- PRINT XL SHIPPING LABELS: Print labels up to 4″ wide, including 4″ x 6″ shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and identification labels, bulk mailing labels, and other large-format labels
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Select from over 60 professional label templates and customize text and graphics with free DYMO Software
- PRINT FAST: Up to 53 standard 4-line address labels or 129 high capacity 4-line address labels per minute
- PRINT LABELS FROM POPULAR SHIPPING PLATFORMS: Print shipping labels directly from eBay, Amazon, Etsy and iabol; Great for online sellers
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO LabelWriter Labels in a variety of sizes, including Extra-Large Shipping Labels
Additional Info :
9. Bluetooth Thermal Shipping Label Printer – JADENS Wireless 4×6 Shipping Label Printer, Compatible with Android&iPhone and Windows, But Not Mac,Widely Used for Ebay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, USPS
- [HIGH TECH LABEL PRINTER] Equipped with a Japanese high tech thermal print head, 203 DPI high printing quality, label holder and extra 50 sheets labels provided. No ink, No toner, Clean with no mess, economical. Works with both fanfold labels and roll labels. Label size: labels width ranges from 1.57″ to 4.1″
- [PRINT WIRELESSLY]The label printer support printing wirelessly. For windows 8 or later, you can print via Bluetooth. For Android& iOS, you can’t print via Bluetooth on phone, need to download the App “shipping printer” and print on it. NOTICE❗: The App can’t print PDF if your device is Samsung Galaxy. ATTENTION ❗❗: Mac OS doesn’t support Bluetooth Print, need to connect USB port. When you install driver for MAC, please choose “Label Printer” as the device not BY426(Page 16 of the user manual)
- [PRINT VIA USB] USB connection works with both Windows (7 and newer) and Mac OS (10.9 and newer) devices, Mac OS only works with USB connection, you can’t print via Bluetooth. ATTENTION ❗❗: JADENS thermal shipping label isn’t compatible with Chrome book, Linux. Please long and press the feed button to identify and calibrate label size each time you change labels.
- [WIDE USAGE] JADENS thermal label printer is widely used to print labels from various marketplaces and shipping platforms, such as Endicia, Dazzle, ShipStation, Shipping Easy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro, eBay, Amazon, Easy, and Shopify. Use JADENS thermal label maker machine to print shipping labels, warehouse labels, market labels, helping increase your productivity. Ideal for your online small business for shipping packages.
- [EASY TO SET UP & RELIABLE AFTER-SALE SERVICE] Set up in one minute. Printer driver, instruction videos and problem shooting videos are provided in U-Disk for better understanding. Offer one year warranty; customer support can be reached out to email, phone, remote control.
Additional Info :
|Color||Bluetooth & USB|
10. Thermal Label Printer, Shipping Label Printer with 4×6 100 Pcs Lables,Commercial Direct Thermal Label Maker, Compatible with Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Shopify and FedEx, Support Multiple Systems
- 150MM/S High-Speed & High Resolution – High-speed label maker prints labels from 2″ to 4.65″ wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4″ x 6″ shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
- Wide Compatibility：NefLaca thermal label printer compatible with all major shipping and sales platforms Labeling _like Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Poshmark, Fedex, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo,Ordoro,Endicia Dazzle,Shipwire,Shipworks,Stockx,Xps ship,etc
- Automatic Label Identification – Insert the label, Postage label printer will automatically catch the label and feed it into the printer.The label printer for shipping packages and warehouse labels
- Environmentally Printer – The printer uses direct thermal technology No ink or toner is required, more efficient & economical than traditional ink-jet printers. NefLaca designed to get you easy and efficient print, saves you both time and money when you are using it.
- What’s in the box – The NefLaca thermal Label Printer comes with 1 Printer, 4”X 6” Fan-fold Labels 100 pcs, 1 Power Cord, 1 USB Cable, 1 U Disk, 1 Quick Start Guide and a U Disk containing the printer driver, installation guide, setup guide, and user manual
Additional Info :
How we Selected the thermal label printer
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing thermal label printer is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the thermal label printer market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a thermal label printer is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the thermal label printer from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the thermal label printer made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing thermal label printer, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A Michener Museume‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using thermal label printer. There are many different types of thermal label printer that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a thermal label printer is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best thermal label printer that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular thermal label printer Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of thermal label printer products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All thermal label printer models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular thermal label printer
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for thermal label printer?
thermal label printer offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as thermal label printer.
2. Are thermal label printer worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative thermal label printer on the market. But are these thermal label printer really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new thermal label printer?
You’re looking for a new thermal label printer that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of thermal label printer is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of thermal label printer is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the thermal label printer we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a thermal label printer?
You can determine whether you need or want a thermal label printer by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
thermal label printer is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the thermal label printer? There’s no need to worry about it because Michener Museume has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!