Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the thermal printer for pos brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing thermal printer for pos.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
10 Best thermal printer for pos Reviews:
1. BuyRegisterRolls (50 Rolls – Core) 3 1/8 x 230 (48 GSM Paper Thickness) BPA Free Premium A Grade POS Thermal Receipt Printer Paper
- Roll Width: 3 1/8 inches (80mm)
- Roll Diameter: 2.85 inches (72mm)
- Length: 230 feet (70m)
- Core Size: 7/16” (11mm) ID & 7/8″ (22mm) OD
- The 3 1/8″ x 230′ thermal receipt paper roll is the most common thermal POS (point-of-sale) printer paper roll size which fits most of the POS systems.
Additional Info :
2. MUNBYN Receipt Printer P068, 3 1/8″ 80mm Direct Thermal Printer, POS Printer with Auto Cutter – Receipt Printer with USB Serial Ethernet Windows Driver ESC/POS Support Cash Drawer
- 【Fast Printing & Automatic Paper Cutter】: High-speed printing technology supports printers that print 48+ receipts per minute(300mm/sec). And the automatic paper cutter makes those 48+ receipts more orderly.
- 【Incoming Order Reminder】: Receipt printer never let you miss any orders with its order reminder system, which contains the sound and light indicator(The system can be closed.)
- 【DIP Switches】: The DIP switches, which are on the bottom of the printer, help to set up some main print functions directly, including auto-cutter, languages, sound-light indicator, print density, baud rate, etc.
- 【Wall Hanging Design】: Receipt Printer support wall mount hanging. This kitchen printer has two hanging holes on the bottom. Easy to use, save the place.
- 【Large Application Range】: A better choice for retail stores, grocery stores, clothing stores, supermarkets, cafes, ticket points, food trucks, banks, restaurants, and any other business that uses receipts.
Additional Info :
3. Citizen America CT-S310II-U-BK CT-S310II Series Two-Color POS Thermal Printer with PNE Sensor, 160 mm/Sec Print Speed, USB/Serial Connection, Black
- Save paper function
- Halogen free housing
- Long life head mode (up to 200km)
- Cutter jam release function
- Longer cutter life delivers lower maintenance costs
Additional Info :
4. PM Company PMC05214 POS/Cash Register 3 1/8 Inch x 230 Feet 50 Rolls Per Unit
- Top-quality, efficient thermal paper
- Generates crisp, clear black images
- Manufactured to OEM specifications using only papers that have passed rigorous IBM testing process
- Made sustainably, BPA-free and using forestry-certified paper and recycled cores
- Works in calculators, gas station/pay-at-the-pump devices and cash registers
Additional Info :
5. POS P-822D 3 1/8″ Thermal Receipt USB, Ethernet, Serial 3-in-1 Printer, AUTO Cut, Supports ESC/POS Star Commands, Compatible with EPSON Star Micronics
- 220mm(8.7in)/sec high-speed printing.
- Compatible with ESC/POS and Star command sets.
- Support auto cut
- 3-In-1 interface supports USB, Ethernet, and Serial RS-232 port
- Support OPOS driver
Additional Info :
6. Epson TM-T20II Direct Thermal Printer USB – Monochrome – Desktop – Receipt Print C31CD52062
- Epson. Printing Technology:Thermal line printing , Power Consumption – Approximately 1.8 Ampere
- Tm-T20Ii. Standard Connectivity:USB + Serial
- Ready print Thermal Receipt Printer;Flexible coupon printing on receipts
- Country of origin – china. Reliability : MTBF: 360,000 hours. MCBF: 60,000,000 lines. Auto Cutter: 1.5 million cuts
- Epson ePOS Print Technology: Supports ePOS-Print service for direct printing from mobile devices or web-based applications
Additional Info :
7. Thermal Receipt Printer, LOSRECAL Restaurant Kitchen Printer of Sound Reminder/Wall-Mount/Auto Cutter, 3 inches 80mm Desktop POS Bill Machine with USB/LAN/Cash Drawer Port, Support Windows
- Compatibility● Multiple interfaces: USB/LAN/cash drawer. Support OPOS & JAVAPOS. Support Windows/Linux PC system based on ESC/POS command. (❌Square/iPhone/iPad/MAC/Square is NOT supported. DO NOT support Bluetooth /WiFi❌)
- Powerful Functions● Support IAP online upgrade. Support black mark detection and printing status sound reminders to avoid order loss. The sound is on by default and can be turned off by yourself. Adopt the new technology of returning knife calibration, auto prevent paper jams.
- Reasonable Design● Desktop or wall-mounted type for option, lets you use every space more rationally. With the humanized auto-cutter, the receipt will not fall to the ground after printing. One-button open cover and large paper warehouse design, easy to use & maintain.
- Most Cost-effective● Do not need ribbon/ink cartridge, low operating cost. The printer has the function of overheating protection, long service life. Printing images and characters with high speed, reliable performance.
- Buy with Confidence● LOSRECAL is a brand that is dedicated to offering the highest quality products and a good shopping experience for the customer. Have a professional technical team and engineers, provide customized technical assistance.
Additional Info :
8. BuyRegisterRolls (50 Rolls – Coreless) 3 1/8 x 230 (48 GSM Paper Thickness) BPA Free Premium A Grade POS Thermal Receipt Printer Paper
- 50 Rolls – Coreless
- WIDTH = 3 1/8 (80mm) 3.125 LENGTH = 230′ FT PER BOX = 50 ROLLS CORE = 7/16 TYPE = THERMAL PAPER ROLLS Top Grade Virgin White / 5 Year Image duration
- This receipt paper measures 3-1/8” x 230’’ (79.37 x 25.9m) and has an inner core dimensions of 7/16″ (11.11mm) with 48 gram paper. This product is designed for ease of use by printing cleanly and helping prevent paper jams by feeding paper smoothly. This thermal receipt paper is designed to be compatible with hundreds of printers including: Bixolon, NCR, Axiohm, Citizen, Suremark, Ithaca, Series, Star , Dell, IBM and most other printer brands.
Additional Info :
9. Freccia Rossa Market 3 1/8 x 230 Thermal Register Rolls POS Paper (10 Rolls)
- 10 Rolls of thermal paper, 3 1/8″ x 230′.
- Thermal paper rolls are made from the best quality paper. (55GSM Grade)
- BPA Free coating. (Model FR-318T10PK)
- Each paper roll has an end of warning signal.
- 5 years image life guaranteed, lint free thermal paper rolls.
Additional Info :
10. FHS Retail Thermal Cash Register POS Paper Rolls 3 1/8″ x 230′ MADE IN USA – BPA Free (32 Pack)
- FHS Retail Brand – 3 1/8 x 230′ GUARANTEED LENGTH – 32 rolls
- Thermal paper rolls are made from the best quality paper.
- BPA FREE – Made in USA or CANADA
- 5 years image life guaranteed, Lint Free Thermal Paper Rolls
- Each Paper Rolls has an end of warning signal
Additional Info :
How we Selected the thermal printer for pos
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing thermal printer for pos is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the thermal printer for pos market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a thermal printer for pos is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the thermal printer for pos from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the thermal printer for pos made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing thermal printer for pos, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A Michener Museume‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using thermal printer for pos. There are many different types of thermal printer for pos that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a thermal printer for pos is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best thermal printer for pos that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular thermal printer for pos Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of thermal printer for pos products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All thermal printer for pos models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular thermal printer for pos
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for thermal printer for pos?
thermal printer for pos offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as thermal printer for pos.
2. Are thermal printer for pos worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative thermal printer for pos on the market. But are these thermal printer for pos really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new thermal printer for pos?
You’re looking for a new thermal printer for pos that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of thermal printer for pos is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of thermal printer for pos is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the thermal printer for pos we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a thermal printer for pos?
You can determine whether you need or want a thermal printer for pos by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
thermal printer for pos is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the thermal printer for pos? There’s no need to worry about it because Michener Museume has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!